Sunday 28 December 2014

Holiday's are almost over!

Not that I really get "holidays" I just get my regular days off, but as we call know the First is coming up soon. Do you have you're new years resolutions yet?



To be honest the only resolution I have is to be happier and stop taking life for grated and live each day with a purpose.  What does that mean? Stop sleeping my life away. Mind you I LOVE SLEEPING! Who doesn't? It's where I can dream and leave my current life...but again I'm also Vitamin D deficient and need to start to get that back up and maybe I'd stop being so tired and lazy all the time. I've also decided to stop telling people I want to lose weight and to just start. Everyone has a two cents they want to put into it and quite frankly I don't want to hear it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment