Wednesday 24 December 2014

Single vs Relationships vs weight loss


A relationship is about two people who care about each other and are willing to compromise in order to make each one happy. This doesn't always work especially when one is selfish, uncertain and is dependent on family. Maybe it's a cultural difference between himself and I but it sure is fucking annoying when I'd like to get healthy and fit. He say he does but his pot smoking leads to his lazy behavior. I'm naturally a lazy person so when you put the two of us together it makes things worse.

I'm not okay with the weight I'm at and I'm sure as hell not okay with gaining 25 pounds since we started dating back in March 2014 because of all the take out. His promise to me when we moved in together (in August) was to cook and eat healthy. He's a Red Seal Chef, I don't even come close to being able to cook a great meal unless I can throw it in the oven. Well lets just say, after buying numerous of cook books (Which of course he doesn't like to use because he's a "Chef") two types of Diet's weight watchers and Dukan diet. He hated weight watchers and couldn't be bothered with the Dukan one, it's really left us both in the same pattern we were before. Take out, take out and even more motherfucking take out!

I really hate take out and sometimes I really just want a big juicy mother fucking salad, some veggies and the biggest tall glass of ice water you can find. It's much harder to loose weight when you're in a relationship than it is when you're not especially if you live with the person.


If anyone has some advice it'd be great. I think all I want to accomplish when the new year comes is to kick at least one or two unhealthy habits. It's not going to happen over night, there's going to be times I don't want to do it especially because of the lack of support system in the house...but where there's a will there's a way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment