Tuesday 6 January 2015

Great Day!



Today was a great day. The boy came home lastnight what seemed like it was going to be a fight and an awkward encounter which at first it was. With me being calm and going into the room to read a book his tune changed. We both came to the understanding he would stay until the end of the month and still give me rent for feb. I feel bad for him, I feel bad that his family is the way they are. Unfortunately only he can stop making them treat him like shit, only he can stop being their puppet. In the end he'll learn the hard way and it's unfortunate that will be the day I leave. 

Today I spoke to my cousins wife, because he told me they were both happy to have me and help me out for a few weeks until I find a place. The last time he said she was cool with it he hadn't actually spoken to her. So today I decided to make contact and ask her myself. They're both pretty stoked on having me! That makes me happy, because I'm so stoked to finally be moving to BC. I feel like the last few weeks are going to be amazing. I wanted to be out there before I turned 30 and now I'm going to be. What turned out to be a shitty start to 2015 is now getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment