Thursday 8 January 2015

Pieces falling perfectly together.


Just a little before 2014 ended and up until two days ago it had been an exhausting week. The boyfriend and I are "broken up" to an extent. I guess he still calls me his girlfriend while we live together, but I don't act like his girlfriend just his friend now because that's all we are. Friends. I'm not even really sure what he truly feels but I know once I am actually gone he'll realize just how real everything was.. I'm okay tho, I'm happy with where my life is about to go. It seems like everything is falling into place and it's perfect. This year I turn 30 and I believe it's going to be a great year! 

I find myself happy now, because I'm going the path I should have went months ago. I no longer feel like I'm in a stand still and my life has flat lined. I believe great things will happen and I'm loving it. I look in the mirror and I see a different person each day. I know that sounds weird but I'm on this high of happiness. This year I'm going to be selfish, I'm going to think about myself because I need to fully find myself. My 20's were wasted on sleep, heart break and really nothing adventurous. My 30's are going to be amazing, no more sleeping my life away. No more working a mediocre job which I dislike. It's time to do me. 

I want to reconnect with myself on a spiritual level, I want to love myself and then find a love that consumes me. I want to get out of debt, I want to slim down and have muscles. Everything toxic will be removed the moment I leave this place. No more hanging out with people who don't have their shit together or can't be bothered to work on it. No more hanging out with people who have extremely unhealthy habits. No more negative people! No more being negative. The old me is about to be set free...

I'm going to sell everything. I am also going to get rid of everything (except for a few memory keep sakes.) I'm going to completely start fresh and not look back because I will have no regret. When I get out to Vancouver there will be no "What if's" I've done all I can. I stayed for a guy because I didn't want those "what ifs" and now they've been made crystal clear. Nothing is left for me here, I'll miss my friends but I'll make new ones. I'm going to go sit by the ocean and read a good book. I'm going to go into a sketchy side of Van and just take photo's, the raw truth of homelessness, drugs etc...(Don't worry I'll be careful). I'm going to take more time for me, get away from technology, video games and start enjoying the great out doors. I'm going to join a meet up group and meet people with the same common interests. I am also going to stay away from online dating sites...bad bad bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment