Sunday 4 January 2015

The end is coming....


The last week has been the biggest rocky roller coaster that I've been on in some time. The boyfriend and I had our biggest fight New Years over the puppy. (Which I ended up giving back) To today him telling me he's going to move out because he's going back to school. He said he was going to help me "find" and place and help with the damage deposit. I put "find" in quotations simply because when we were looking for places to move in together he was the most ridiculous person and couldn't even be bothered to try. So this is just one piss off one after the other. It baffles me how he still thinks we'd be together once he moves? You lied from the beginning about wanting to move to Vancouver just to have me stay... And now I'm about to get fucked over for making this stupid decision, and you think we'll still be together? You don't take a step forward in a relationship then a step back and expect it to all be okay? 

I even told him if he had of been honest in the beginning we wouldn't even be in this situation and I wouldn't be pissed. I would be in Vancouver living my fucking life. The one I wanted to live since I was 15 and now I'm stuck for the time being because of your selfish decisions in life. How fucking wonderful. I told him I needed a deadline because we have to give a months notice, I have to call the electricy company and the cable company. I have a lot of things I need to do. Meanwhile you can easily pack your shit and get out. I have to say 2015... You're turning into a very bumpy ride.  

No comments:

Post a Comment